Day 327 of #LiveWell2017
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Today is a good day to pause and recognize all we have to be grateful for.
I am grateful for…
- being alive
- a roof over my head
- sharing each day with the love of my life
- being able to spend time with both of my parents – still
- friends who care and show it
- the morning sunrise
- having time to write and paint and draw
- my sweet son, and knowing he is happy
- trees and soil, birds and bugs, all the beauty and bounty that nature offers
What are you thankful for today?
Happy Thanksgiving! I am also grateful for most of the things you listed though we lost our father long ago, we still have our mother. I am so thankful to live near her, my sisters, brother, nieces and grand nephews for over a year now, after 50 years of thousands of miles separating us. I am thankful to be picking my mom up today and taking her to my sisters for a two night feast and pj party. I am grateful for a partner who has a heart so big, he has taken on the responsibility of taking care of his mother in Florida for several months.. And I’m grateful that though we are apart this day, I can travel to be with them over Christmas and New Years. I am so blessed!
Those are wonderful things to be grateful for, Carolyn.