Day 43 of #LiveWell2017
How about that? Today begins Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) Week 2017. So, let’s celebrate being kind being kind and by looking for kindness every day.
You can start by…
- Signing up to be a RAK week participant here. It’s free.
- Then check out all their great suggestions for random acts of kindness here.
- Or, think up your own random acts of kindness and get started ACTING KIND.
- I may put a few challenges on my own RAK page for you to try.
- Share what you do on Twitter using #RAKWeek2017
I have a sweet act planned for Valentine’s Day. I’ll share it later – maybe. Or, I’ll just do it and keep quiet about it. We’ll see. But I’m really excited about this not-so-random act I have planned for people I don’t really know.
So, let’s do this. Let’s make the world a kinder place this week by spreading all kinds of random acts of goodness and kindness everywhere you go!
Let me know how it goes…
[…] on RAK Week: We did a big surprise for Valentine’s Day. Keith and I made up 150 goody bags of Valentine […]